Adam was brought into the cycling world by some fellow riders who made a game of finding the drunkest people that were coming out of the bars in downtown. This started around 2005, and since then he has taken up endurance racing exclusively. He now finds himself in the upper percentile at most Michigan endurance races and is starting to complement his bike riding with running events. In 2010 Adam not only finished his first marathon, but crossed the finish line in just over 3 hours.
In the Stable: Giant Anthem full suspension 26”, Cannondale Scalpel Lefty 26", Giant OCR, 2006 KTM 250 XCW, Honda VTR 1000 Superhawk
In the Closet: Brooks Ghost 3, Asics Nimbus, Asics Cumulus, Adidas Kanadia TR 3 trail runners, Coming soon.... Redfeather snowshoes
Team Position: Racer, Club Rider
You will typically find Adam at Stampede Die and Engineering, putting in an average of 60 hours of week. When he is not working or riding anything on two wheels (bicycle, motorcycle or dirt bike) he is spending time with his new wife Kristy. Adam states that he rides because it allows him to disconnect with the daily grind, and is a zen like experience for those few hours he is on his bike.
- 2010 Finished first marathon in 3:18
- 2010 Finished first 25K in 1:56
- 2010 3rd in Male 30-39 Michigan Endurance Cup Series
- 2009 3rd (missing 2nd by one point!) in Male 30-39 Michigan Endurance Cup Series
- 2009 Ran Personal Record in 5K 19:35
- 2009 1st place in the 12 hours of Pando
- 2008 2nd in Male 29 and under in Michigan Endurance Cup Series
- 2008 1st place in the 12 hours of Pando
- 2008 1st place in the 8 hours of Cannonsburg
- 2008 3rd in class Summer Bummer Enduro #1 (dirt bike race)
- 2007 1st place in Milk Jug race #6 at Cannonsburg